Admissions policy for England v Sweden on Millennium Square big screen
Football fans wishing to watch England’s crunch quarter-final clash against Sweden on the big screen in Millennium Square are being reminded on the rules of entry in order to avoid any potential disappointment.
To help ensure that everyone in attendance can have an enjoyable and safe family-friendly experience, fans are therefore asked to note the following:
- A strict no alcohol policy will be in place during all England match screenings
- All children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years or over) throughout the screening.
- Anyone leaving Millennium Square once the game has started (including during the halftime break) will not be readmitted.
- Security searches of all clothing, bags and persons attending will be conducted on entry
- Anyone found not be adhering by any of the rules (detailed in full below) will be refused entry or asked to leave the screening immediately.
Supporters are also advised that gates for Saturday’s match will open approximately two hours before kick-off and will close at 2.45 pm. Given an expected large crowd, fans are asked to arrive early in order to secure their places as admission will be on a strictly first-come-first-served basis until the capacity is reached. Once capacity is reached, no entry will be allowed.
No tickets will be issued or required and the outdoor arena will also feature toilet facilities, a limited amount of covered and picnic style seating together with a selection of street food outlets.
Admission rules in full: Admission is on a strictly first-come-first-served basis. No-one will be admitted once safe capacity is reached.
This is an event open to all ages. Certain elements may not be suitable for very young children and parental discretion is advised. All children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years or over) throughout the screening.
Strictly no alcohol, glass, cans or plastic bottles are permitted.
Anyone leaving Millennium Square once the game has started (including during the halftime break) will not be readmitted.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. We may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and other items, at our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any persons for anti-social or threatening behaviour, actions likely to cause damage or injury, or those that are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal substances.